4 of 4 people found this helpful
There are many resources you can learn from e.g.
- PI Developer Series at Learn-PI
- Product documentation of our Developer Technologies at Live Library with code samples.
- PI Developers Club webinar series e.g. Optimizing AF SDK for Large Asset Counts
- Videos at youtube e.g. OSIsoft PI AF SDK Getting Started. Thank you Lonnie Bowling for these great videos!!
- Sample code projects at OSIsoft organization space at GitHub but as well some custom projects using OSIsoft's Developer Technologies.
I wouldn't know there's currently an active community project but please feel encouraged launching one. Because we envision GitHub as the platform for community projects, I recommend to start reading through the GitHub Guidelines Patrice Thivierge has posted.
Is there anything specific you have in mind?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
On top of what Gregor mentioned you can search PI Square for posts having the GitHub tag:
There are few interesting projects in the results.