14 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2016 6:44 AM by yogi

Online Training: Programming in PI Web API Online Course (December 2016) - Introduce Yourself

Marcos Vainer Loeff

Hello everyone,

I am Marcos Vainer Loeff from the PI Developers Club team and the facilitator for the next 3 weeks for this workshop.

In case you have any questions regarding lectures, exercises, or anything else, you are welcome to post them in the new thread Programming in PI Web API (December 2016) - Questions and Answers. (I have created a separate forum for questions).

I am currently a member of the PI Developers Club team. Previously I worked for 2 years as a Technical Support Engineer here in São Paulo, Brazil. My areas of interest are machine learning, system identification, advanced/predictive control and of course development, mainly ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, HTML5, JavaScript, AngularJS, Angular 2, PhoneGap/Cordova, Xamarin and native Android Apps. My favorite PI Developer technologies are PI AF SDK and PI Web API.

My goal for these 3 weeks is not only to help you using this product but also find new cases for it.

Who is next?