1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 25, 2017 1:20 PM by Dan Fishman

PI Analysis - Event Frames checked out by NT Service\PIAnalysisManager service account and cannot be deleted

Jaison_Rodrigues

Hi Community,

I am using latest version of PI Data Archive, PI AF Server, PI Analysis Service and PI Notifications.

For testing purpose, I had configured few Event Frames and also PI Notifications that are associated with the Event Frames. The analyses checks for condition and generates event frames when the condition is out of range. Also an email notification is sent to test mail ID.

During testing, I configured the event frames and backfilled the data for about 3 months. Due to misconfigured analyses, event frames started to generate for each data point (i.e every 5 minutes) and over 100,000 event frames have generated. I tried to delete these Event Frames but observed that most of the Event Frames were checked out to the service account “NT Service\PIAnalysisManager” which is the default service account to run the PI Analysis Service. Due to this I am not able to delete the event frames.

The Event Frames that are associated with PI Notifications, that send email to subscribed contact, are also annotated and checked out.

I also observed that in Analysis Management tab, the job that was queued for backfilling is still executing and I am not able to stop it.

I need to stop this backfilling and delete all the incorrect event frames and start fresh. I tried stopping the PI Analysis Service and PI Notifications but of no use.

Can anyone please help me on this?

Regards,

Jaison Rodrigues