2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2009 8:39 PM by spilon

PL_Error Codes

mmorris1984

Is there a document describing the PL_Error code messages that appear in the Universal File Loader message log?  I am trying to figure out why some observations are not being loaded into the database.  Thanks in advance.

• Re: PL_Error Codes
          andreas

Hi,

In the nicest way possible, I would like to invite you to contact our Technical Support team instead (TechSupport@osisoft.com - +1-510-297-5828). The OSIsoft vCampus program and its various features are really meant for programming, development and integration topics. Just like Microsoft's MSDN. On the other hand, "end-user" and "PI administration" questions (e.g. installation, configuration, usage, etc.) are still best handled by our technical support team.

If these codes are standard error codes, you may use the Error Lookup in the About PI SDK application.

Regards,

• Re: PL_Error Codes

To my knowledge, there is no such list of errors; a wide range of PL_ERROR messages can be sent to the message log. As Andreas pointed out, the technical support team is much better suited than we are on vCampus, for such questions... simply send the 1 or more errors you need explanations on (or the log file altogether) and they'll be able to help you.

Cheers!