bjsower

AF Examples For .Net(C#)

Discussion created by bjsower on Sep 25, 2009
Latest reply on Oct 13, 2009 by tseiferth

I am looking for some example .Net code that demonstrates the use of the AF ActiveX controls.  My first attempt was to try adding the AFPISystemDlgCtrl to a WinForm application, but when I drag the control onto the form it throws an error "Failed To Import ActiveX Control.  Please Insure It Is Properly Registered".  I also get the following warnings.  Any help would be appreciated since I haven't done much with .Net WinForm applications before.  This is for AF 1.3.

Warning 1 Could not resolve dependent COM reference "stdole, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a". MaterialBalanceGUI

Warning 2 Failed to create the wrapper assembly for type library "AxAFControls". Exception of type 'Microsoft.Build.Tasks.ComReferenceResolutionException' was thrown. AxAFControls MaterialBalanceGUI

Warning 3 The referenced component 'AxAFControls' could not be found. Failed to create the wrapper assembly for type library "AxAFControls". Exception of type 'Microsoft.Build.Tasks.ComReferenceResolutionException' was thrown. 

Outcomes