PI Notifications 1.1.1200.8 is released and is now available on the vCampus Download Center. This is the second release of PI Notifications. The major features include:
- Notification templates: Notification templates are provided to improve the scalability and the manageability of PI Notifications installations by eliminating the need to repetitively configure notifications for similar assets. With this release, it is possible to to:
- Create and manage notification templates
- Create and manage notifications using notification templates
- Automatically create notifications when new assets are configured.
- Better performance and scalability: This version of PI Notifications 1.1 provides the capability of running about 10 times more notifications than version 1.0. It also provides a higher throughput by approximately a factor of 30.
- Linking delivery endpoints to contacts:
- This feature provides the user the ability to write a custom delivery channel and specify whether or not it will be shown under a contact.
- This feature also allows a user to connect all delivery endpoints to an AF Contact.
See the Release Notes for additional information.