7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2009 11:30 PM by pkaiser

Providing Parameters (Tags) From Custom WebPart To RTValues/RTTrend WebParts

formerpigeek

HI Guys!

I have a task to provide a row of tagnames from my custom webpart (which gets them from bdc listwebpart) to one of RTWebParts: RTValues or RTTrend, or to both of them at the same time.

For instance, user should make a choice in custom webpart, and then appropriate tags are being provided to RTWebParts (RTValues or RTTrend).

So,

I've created custom webpart which implements interface IRowProvider (and also IParametersOutProvider - I've tried this one as well).

I successfully connect my webpart to RTValues (via Get Rows From...) . But after making a choice in custom webpart the only first tag (in a row) is provided into RTValues (the same behaviour with RTTrend).

I also check the variant of connecting webparts via Get Parameter Value From - the bahaviour is exactly the same: only the first tag goes to RTValues webpart.

So I've started to hesitate whether is desired bahaviour supported by RTWebParts.

Can anyone help me?

Thank yoг in advance