The holiday season is upon us, what could be better than making your sharepoint snow?
Go to this link and download the dwp-file.
Add it to Sharepoint (MOSS) by:
- Going into edit mode
- Click 'Add web part'
- Open the 'Advanced webpart gallery and options'
- Click 'Browse' at the top of the configuration field and change it to 'Import'
- Browse and find the dwp-file on your hard drive
- Upload and drag it onto any of the webpart zones in the page
- 'Modify shared webpart' and uncheck the 'Hidden' checkbox under 'Layout' (there is no GUI, but this makes it work outside of edit mode as well)