We have vCampus installed, but not sure where to start. We have not attended any training. The manuals are downloaded from the OSIsoft, but not sure where to start. Is there any document or manual which gives a step by step learning approach.
Sure there is something.
Navigate to the Training Center and start with PI System Manager I: Essential Skills.
Definately go through the on-line training available here on vCampus:
1. System Manager I: Essential Skills
2. Process Book, DataLink and WebParts
3. PI ACE
4. WebParts User and Administration
5. Consider downloading the course materials for System Manager II from training.osisoft.com
6. Look for the "Quick Start" kits on the training site. PI Batch and AF2 are both winners
Most importantly - HAVE FUN!
The Above links are no longer active. Kindly provide the latest link as I am in the same situation in which " Anonymous" was 3 years ago. I was also not able to find the said material in training center
Hi Asad, welcome to OSIsoft vCampus. The link above refers to the vCampus Training Center, available through the menue above or here: vcampus.osisoft.com/.../default.aspx
Since this thread was started we had quite some change in OSIsoft learning, I would like to invite you to take a look at OSIsoft's learning channel @Youtube, you might want to start here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBBC70A985F5D1371 with an introduction.
Retrieving data ...