mmiller

vCampus Focus Group @ 2010 UC

Discussion created by mmiller on Mar 18, 2010
Latest reply on May 4, 2010 by mmiller

vCampus Members,

In a little more than a year, we have developed something meaningful, a community of technology professionals interested in the best ways to write applications and integrate with PI.  The experience in our community is impressive and it continues to literally grow every day.  I want to personally thank-you for contributing to vCampus, it is what makes the community, and what will make the community great! 

There are new and interesting things on the horizon that we would like to share with you and invite you to shape vCampus in the future.  We are looking at several new features in vCampus and will be updating the site in the upcoming months.  These new features will enable new facilities that will provide even more opportunity for collaboration and content sharing. 

At the OSIsoft 2010 Users Conference we are planning a vCampus Focus Group Session.  I would like to extend an invitation to you to join this session.  It will be held on Monday afternoon (PST) prior to the UC welcome reception.  As this is primarily on on-line community, I will ensure that those who are interested, but not able to attend in person can participate.  The focus group will discuss how to improve vCampus and increase participation in the community. We will also touch on vCampus Live! 2010 ideas while we are at it.

Space is limited and we will want to make sure that we have a focused and engaging discussion.  Please let me know if you would like to attend, either in this forum or via email mmiller@osisoft.com.  We are looking forward to another great year on-line!

[Poll]

Outcomes