4 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2010 12:30 PM by MichaelvdV@Atos

Tech Support

matthew.rivett
      If anyone is online can you please call tech support and tell them their phone line is not working?
        • Re: Tech Support
          MichaelvdV@Atos

I'm sorry, but I really smiled at your question

Matt Rivett

If anyone is online can you please call tech support and tell them their phone line is not working?

hanyong

I'm sure Matt is just too eager to get to Techsupport to realize that.  

@Matt: I checked with the Techsupport team in Singapore, they are getting calls as usual. I do believe you should be able to call in now. Perhaps you can feedback this incident to them while you are at it.

matthew.rivett

Ahhhh yeah.  When two of your servers aren't working and the tech support phone line isn't working it gets a little stressfull.  When I called in I got the normal automated message and then it just went to a tone noise.  I tried from my cell and a land line with no success.  I sent in an email and one of the guys from Germany called me back.  By that time I had already rebooted the servers which fixes all problems.

I was hoping someone from OSIsoft would see my post and call tech support using a different phone number or call the person directly.  :)