25 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2012 9:54 PM by Tfenn

Showcase thread: Sharepoint status display page for Teekay Petrojarl FPSO vessels

Asle Frantzen

Hello vCampus community

A new showcase thread, this time a project we delivered recently to our customer Teekay Petrojarl. They have 5 FPSO vessels operating in different parts of the world. FPSO means Floating Production Storage and Offloading.

The project utilizes seven RtGraphic webparts, and one RtGauge. This is a high profile project, and there's been a great deal of focus on the design - which is mainly done in Adobe Photoshop, and then implemented with ProcessBook (webparts) and Sharepoint (hosting environment, masterpage for design).

I think this is a great example of what you can achieve with nothing but 'off-the-shelf' products, like the PI / Rt Webparts.

The data is collected from the 5 different vessels, and from their HSEQ reporting tool. And also, the world clock + weather webparts at the bottom are freeware. I'm planning on posting a description + link for this in another thread btw!

That's it, I guess. Click the image for larger version! (Only dummy data displayed in the image!)

TK_2D00_Petrojarl_5F00_Infoscreen_5F00_1c_5F00_engelsk.jpg

• Please create new forum threads for your own project showcases!
      • Please do not post or publish this image anywhere outside vCampus