4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2012 7:33 PM by ChewCheeLim

Bad Image Format Exception

rburrel
      All, I am fairly new to programming with PI SDK and have run into my first error.  I am trying to allow the user to use the TagSearch dialog to select a tag for use in the program.  I am using the C# example out of the help file, but it hasn't turned out to be very helpful so far.  :) I am attaching my code and error file for your review. Thanks, Ed.
        • Re: Bad Image Format Exception

The message inside the exception, "Could not load file or assembly", leads me to believe you either don't have PI SDK installed on that machine or there is a security/permission issue preventing the user from accessing the assembly. Hope this points you in the right direction - if not, please let us know and we'll make sure we sort this out.

• Re: Bad Image Format Exception
              ChewCheeLim

Hi Steve, same here. Fairly new to PI SDK. I am writing custom Delivery channel.. same thing is happening to me. Does it matter which version of Pi SDK I use in this case? X86 or 64? I have both version installed on the machine. Not sure how to set security/permission to use an assembly. Could u please shed some lights?