4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2010 2:35 PM by cescamilla

GrITS for ProcessBook

Calvin.Jong

ProcessBook version 3.2 already include Data South Systems (Diamond sponsor) GrITS product yet?

• Re: GrITS for ProcessBook

Are you asking if ProcessBook v3.2 is supported by GrITS?  Or are you asking if DSS (Data South Systems) have sold GrITS to OSIsoft to be integrated in to ProcessBook?

Calvin.Jong

Yes. I'm asking whether DSS (Data South Systems) have sold GrITS to OSIsoft to be integrated in to ProcessBook?

Because according to UC2010 presentation slides have indicated:

Why Use ProcessBook 3.2?

Data South Systems (Diamond sponsor) GrITS product to automatically convert existing DCS displays for use in ProcessBook.

cescamilla

Calvin Jong

Why Use ProcessBook 3.2?

Data South Systems (Diamond sponsor) GrITS product to automatically convert existing DCS displays for use in ProcessBook.

Well, I understand from that line of text that one of the 'perks' of having PI ProcessBook 3.2 is because GrITS from DSS is available to you (for a price) in order to convert existin DCS displays to PI ProcessBook Displays

I can say that GrITS has not been sold and that it is still the sole property of Data South Systems, also that it works with ProcessBook 3.2 and it is still a great choice if you want to convert your DCS Displays to PI ProcessBook Displays.

I am not sure I fully understand the question: GrITS is a separate product sold by Data South Systems (DSS), and is not included in PI ProcessBook. As a side note, the "Diamond Sponsor" note relates to the fact DSS sponsored our last Users Conference in San Francisco.