8 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2010 5:06 PM by spilon

The PI Guy

matthew.rivett

So how many "The PI Guy"s are out there?  One of my former employers had this business card holder made for me when I left for a new job.  I thought I was the one and only but I see a number of other people using *MY* title! :)

IMG00018_2D00_20101104_2D00_1533.jpg

Matt

• Re: The PI Guy
          Kenneth.Rice

Matt,

It is awesome to see others have been labeled with PI ****, I am labeled the "The PI Guru" at my current company. My current Boss also made a banner for me that simply says "PI (the symbol) is my life". Although I take the PI Guru as a compliment, I really think that its misguided though, the real Guru's are on this site, very impressive crowd right Batman? (Rhys) 

My spider sense was tingling when I just opened the vCampus site...oops, wrong superhero

Matt that is awesome!  I need one of those so I am now printing it off to hint to clients (or if you are reading this thread, hint hint)...

The nearest I have got is being referred to as "Rhys 'PI' Kirk" on project resourcing documentation.

Kenneth.Rice

Rhys @ RJK Solutions

My spider sense was tingling when I just opened the vCampus site...oops, wrong superhero

Nope your right, you always be Batman to me...

Rhys @ RJK Solutions

The nearest I have got is being referred to as "Rhys 'PI' Kirk" on project resourcing documentation.

They should call you Captain 'PI' Kirk

mheere

I got labeled "The PI Guy" over 15 years ago.  Talk about life imitating art - I end up at OSI :)  Had to give up the title in the transition though - everybody here is a PI guy (or gal)!