A few days ago I blogged about the development of a 3rd party appstore.
There has been a lot of really positive feedback on it, which encourages me to keep developing it. There has been a lot of changes in the last few days, a lot of them 'under the hood', but also some on the UI.
You can visit the appstore (under development) here: http://vcampusappstore.cloudapp.net
You will get a SSL certifcation error, please ignore and continue. The reason for this is that the SSL certificate is self signed (testcert issued by hydralisk).I will have to buy a nice SSL certificate in the near future]
Please login as guest (button on the lower right). Please note that if you order , request information, or use the contact option, you are sending emails to me [:).
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Currently, I'm at version 0.1.4.
OSIsoft Appstore Changelog
Author: Michael van der Veeken - Copyright 2010 (C) M. van der Veeken
Date: Nov 9 2010
OSIsoft Appstore is a 3rd party appstore for software based on the OSIsoft PI system.
Please goto http://www.osisoft.com for more information about the PI system.
This website uses the terms OSIsoft, OSIsoft vCampus, etc... These are all copyright by
OSIsoft Inc. (http://www.osisoft.com"). OSIsoft Inc. is not affeliated with this site in
any way. Please do not contact them in regard to this application.
View the Disclaimer for more information.
- Initial version support product categories and associated products. Users can select based on category
or supplier company. Product details are displayed.
- Products now support external links, viewable at the product details panel.
- Added disclaimer
- Added changelog
- Fixed issue with ExpressionDark theme and ChildWindows (root element not found).
- Added emailing support for Product ordering and Product information requests
- Mail support now uses gmail (email@example.com)
- Added message templates for emails
- Added 'sending message' overlay in the contact windows while sending the message
- Added Contact option (email)
- Added rating for products (ratings are not registered yet, purely esthetic)
- Added SSL support
- Added Authentication support
- Added user login and guest login
- Added front portal/login page
- Added role based security