1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 16, 2010 6:39 PM by Ahmad Fattahi

AF 2010 R2 CTP

skwan

Hi everyone:

It is with pleasure for me to announce that AF 2010 R2 is now available as a CTP for download.  As valued vCampus members, you have the opportunity to try out the latest and greatest version of AF prior to official release to the general population.  This release includes an updated AF Server, AF Client and the new and much anticipated AF Builder, which is an Excel Add-in that allows you to import and export many of the AF objects, including Elements, Element Templates, Event Frames, Transfers, Categories and UOMs into AF.  There is a "way cool" Transposed Attributes feature which I predict will be the most used function in AF Builder :-).  In addition, there are a whole bunch of minor enhancements and bug fixes to both the AF Server and AF Client.  Please note there are 3 components (AF Server, AF Client and AF Builder) along with Release Notes where you can find additional details on this upcoming release.  The download is available here: http://vcampus.osisoft.com/vCampus/Download.aspx (select the pre-release category from the dropdown).

I want to emphasize that this CTP is quite close to a release candidate and as such, I, along with the AF team, would appreciate any feedback you may have and the sooner you report them, the better the final release will be :-).  You may report any issues or comments on the vCampus forum, or you may direct an email to BetaAF@osisoft.com with a copy to me skwan@osisoft.com

Special thanks to the AF team and also the vCampus team for making this happen.

Best Regards, Steve