10 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2011 10:04 AM by andreas

Set filter criteria in the ERD using VBA

Michel Daigle

Hello Everyone,

Is there any way that I can set the "filter" criteria in Processbook's ERD using VBA code?

For instance, I'd like to filter what appears in the ERD element using Catgories... I can put the category in the filter field and refresh the ERD content... all of this using VBA.

Thanks to anyone that can answer to this inquiry.

Cheers,

Michel

• Re: Set filter criteria in the ERD using VBA
          hanyong

Hi Michel

If you click on the Element Search button on the ERD pane and go into the Element Search dialog box, you are able to specify certain search criteria like the root element, category, template etc. Does the search functionality that comes with ERD doesn't fit your usage in some ways such that you are thinking of implementing this in VBA?

• Re: Set filter criteria in the ERD using VBA
              Michel Daigle

Hi Han,

I understand that filter can be set in the ERD pane but the application I'd like to build in PB requires that I can set it at the display opening.  Thus, the user will have the filtered elements in the ERD pane and will be able to select which he's interested in... the display will then change according to the element selected in the ERD.

Is there any VBA statement that can be used to manipulated the ERD pane?

Thanks,

Michel.