1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 22, 2011 9:01 PM by RJKSolutions

Ideas for OSIsoft vCampus Live! 2011

Ahmad Fattahi

Hello OSIsoft vCampus Community!

As you know, OSIsoft Users' Conference 2011 is around the corner next week. Hope to see you there in person

Having said that I would like to use this as a Segway into OSIsoft vCampus Live! 2011 event currently scheduled for the week of September 12, 2011 in San Francisco. We would like to hear from you what you would like to see happening at the event. What would bring the highest value to you out of such an event? Here are a few ideas to kick off the discussion. Please feel free to share your ideas; our sole goal is to bring the highest value to you:

1. More hands-on and less presentation?
      2. More highly technical presentations with codes presented?
      3. More high-level presentations with novel ideas presented?
      4. Focus events for attendees with a certain shared interest?
      5. Social gatherings to mingle?
      6. [Your idea here]

Looking forward to seeing your opinion here

• Re: Ideas for OSIsoft vCampus Live! 2011

6.  A different date

On a more serious note...

- Learn more about OSIsoft development methodologies; I seem to remember reading a more Agile approach was going to be taken with more frequent patching/releases etc.

- More information on "secret projects" (which would become not so secret after disclosure) i.e. the PI System Roadmap with the hidden bits revealed.

- I support your second point of having more highly technical presentations with lots of code.