skwan

Looking for volunteers in two areas

Discussion created by skwan on Jun 15, 2011

Hi all:

For those of you who keeps an eye on our PI System Roadmap, you undoubtedly had noticed we're planning an PI AF release in Q3 2011.  One key enhancement in this release is the official release of Event Frames.

http://techsupport.osisoft.com/techsupport/nontemplates/roadmap.aspx

As such, I'm soliciting users for beta testing this release.  Ideally the candidate would be a heavy AF user that is contemplating (or already using) Event Frames.  If you would like to volunteer, please contact me via email at: skwan@osisoft.com.

In addition, I'm soliciting feedback from users on their needs for the ability to replicate PI AF databases between two PI AF servers, in some ways similar to our PItoPI interface.  Specifically I'm interested in understanding usage scenarios that would benefit from being able to replicate PI AF databases.  By understanding the usage scenario, we can then distill them into functional requirements.  Here's a chance for you to influence possible future product development in OSIsoft :-).  If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact me via email at: skwan@osisoft.com  The interview process will be conducted remotely via teleconference at a mutually convenient time.

Thanks,

Outcomes