1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 2, 2011 8:53 AM by hanyong

where can I download the Pi alarm view tool?

shimizu@toshiba

I am newbie for PI system. From some materials, I learn that the PI alarm view can be used for monitoring the alarm point. But I can not find the alarm view tool in vcampus. where can i get it?

• Re: where can I download the Pi alarm view tool?
          hanyong

Hi Nobuo,

PI AlarmView is not a client product that is included as part of the OSIsoft vCampus PI Product kit package. 

The list of products that are included are:

OSIsoft vCampus General FAQ

Q. What PI software does it include?
          A.  The vCampus PI Products Kit contains the following:
          • Servers: PI Server, AF Server, PI Notifications Server, PI ACE Server
          • Clients: PI ProcessBook, PI DataLink (and PI DataLink Server), PI WebParts, PItoPI Interface
          • Data Access Technologies: PI OLEDB Provider, PI OLEDB Enterprise, PI Web Services, PI OPC DA/HDA Server, PI SDK and AF SDK (which includes the Notifications SDK), PI JDBC Driver
          • Pre-release software: exclusive previews with Community Technology Previews (CTP), Beta and Release Candidate (RC) versions of new products or product versions

If you are interested to try out PI AlarmView, you can get in touch with one of our sales representative to get a demo version.