1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 21, 2017 1:02 AM by Mike Zboray

How to set "end escalation" and "repeat while active" settings when creating an escalation group via SDK

MikeSpath

Hello All:

I'm using the 2016 AFSDK to create and manage contacts, groups, escalation groups, etc.

I'm having trouble how to setup the radio button settings "repeat while active" / "end escalation"

The code below sets up the group and escalation time and retries but I cannot find out how to set the other radio button settings for the group.

AFNotificationContactTemplate newGroupContactTemplate = new AFNotificationContactTemplate(piSystem, groupname);

// NOTE: this can be a .Escalation instead of .Group

newGroupContactTemplate.ContactType = AFNotificationContactType.Escalation;

// group settings

newGroupContactTemplate.EscalationTimeout = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(4);

newGroupContactTemplate.MaximumRetries = 5;

newGroupContactTemplate.NotificationContactTemplates.Add(ContactTemplate);

newGroupContactTemplate.CheckIn();

Thanks,

Mike