8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2017 1:58 PM by gregor

Ace stops at Dim PiMain As PIModule = PIACEBIFunctions.GetPIModuleFromPath(Context)

xando

Hi!

I have got a problem with Ace in Visual Studio (2010), it stops om row Dim PiMain As PIModule = PIACEBIFunctions.GetPIModuleFromPath(Context). I get the error below.

I don't have a D: and there is no file named PIACEBIFunctions.vb anywere. What may have gone wrong?

Locating source for 'D:\dev\PIACE\Library\Public\PIACEBIFunctions.vb'. Checksum: MD5 {7c 6f cc 3a 36 ae 99 68 46 4e a4 0 83 68 97 44}

The file 'D:\dev\PIACE\Library\Public\PIACEBIFunctions.vb' does not exist.

Looking in script documents for 'D:\dev\PIACE\Library\Public\PIACEBIFunctions.vb'...

Looking in the projects for 'D:\dev\PIACE\Library\Public\PIACEBIFunctions.vb'.

The file was not found in a project.

Looking in directory 'c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\crt\src\'...

Looking in directory 'c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\atlmfc\src\mfc\'...

Looking in directory 'c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\atlmfc\src\atl\'...

Looking in directory 'c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\atlmfc\include\'...

The debug source files settings for the active solution indicate that the debugger will not ask the user to find the file: D:\dev\PIACE\Library\Public\PIACEBIFunctions.vb.

The debugger could not locate the source file 'D:\dev\PIACE\Library\Public\PIACEBIFunctions.vb'.

/Anders