I have an issue of recalculating the performance equations (more than 90).
1. A set of raw data was imported via UFL.
2. These 90 PEs are triggered by the Event-based scheduling. The event tags are the ones in the raw data.
Now it was found the raw data has some issue and I need to flush all the data including the raw data and PEs.
What I tried;
1. I used the command below to delete the archive data of all tags (raw data and the PEs) for the target period. The operation was successful.
Delete from FROM [piarchive]..[picomp2]
2. All the raw data files were imported via UFL. The operation was successful.
3. But the PEs for this period were not calculated again.
Can you please advise the approach I tried is sensible? Any alternatives are welcome as well.