18 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2017 8:21 PM by kpenamora

Configuring Analytics with PI AF Online Course –March 2017 - Introduce Yourself!

kpenamora

Hello, Everyone!

Welcome to the March session of the Configuring Analytics with PI AF online course.

I invite all students registered for this session to introduce themselves just like we would in an in-person class. Please share what organization you’re with as well as what you’re hoping to get out of this online course.

I’ll go first: My name is Kim Penamora and I will be your course facilitator for this session. I have been with OSIsoft for a little over 2 and a half years and I work as a Field Service Engineer. My job is dynamic: I perform PI System installations, upgrades, migrations, as well as online and in-person training/coaching. I’m passionate about helping customers get the most value out of their PI Systems. My academic background is in Mechanical Engineering, having a M.S. and B.S. from UC Berkeley with an emphasis on design and biomechanics. 

I encourage everyone else to reply to this post and introduce themselves.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you throughout this course!

Have a great day!

Kim Penamora