1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 4, 2017 5:03 PM by MPetro

Rollup missing an element

MPetro

So, I am implementing a mass balance using AF. Basically the structure is:

In every child template, there are attributes with the same name for the rollup. One new element (also a new template) named Z424101 was added, but the rollup in U4241 refuses to sum up its value. The value is correct in the preview though.

The new template is basically a copy & paste from an existing template, adding some more attributes. The unusual part is that for this template, the attribute is a Formula DR that gets the value from a Analysis DR (no saving in PI Point, using steam function). Usually it is a Formula DR like PI Point * Factor. I did so just to adjust the attribute name for the rollup (V45 prod as child attribute).

Correct value in rollup preview

Wrong value missing the Z424101 production.

Does copy & paste affect the unique ID structure? Does it affect the calculations?

• Re: Rollup missing an element
          MPetro

I changed the attribute to use Analysis DR only and it worked. So no more Formula pointing to Analysis DR with steam function. In the analysis DR, I simply added more expressions and pointed the result to those attributes that goes to the rollup.

The initial idea was to have a flexible template by allowing the user to disable the attribute by modifying the Data Reference. Now I applied some if-then in the analysis to keep the flexibility, requiring the user to declare a variable in other attribute to express the option.