4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 24, 2017 2:57 PM by inform2prabhat

PI Manual Logger 2014 R3 - Learning video

inform2prabhat

Hi Team, do we have a youtube video for PI Manual Logger 2014 R3 version (Web version) ?

I am not able to locate the same on Learning channel. Appreciate your help. In case it is not their, are their any plans to make it available soon ?

Thanks,
      Prabhat

• Re: PI Manual Logger 2014 R3 - Learning video
          jru

Hi Prabhat,

I did some digging for you and there appears to be no learning videos PI Manual Logger Web.

I'll do some digging with regards to learning team and see if we can create one.

In the mean time, what are you curious about with regards to PI Manual Logger Web.

~Jesse

inform2prabhat

Hey Jesse, Greetings.

Thanks for the note. I have recently roll out a pilot project with PI Manual logger 2014 R3 version and a small video may help operators to train themselves on how to enter data using PIML.

Thanks again,

Prabhat

jru

Hi Prabhat,

I looked into the scheduling for PI Manual Logger Web.  Currently, it's in the works but we have no concrete timeline on when this will be released due to the application release schedule.

That being said, PI Manual Logger Web is quite straightforward to the point that there are no complexities to it.  Since this is for a project in the short term, I think it would be best for you to create a video of its operation.

I'll push for a video on my end but I can't promise that it'll be released on time.

~Jesse