2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2017 3:48 PM by StevenLeroy

Coresight 2016 R2 - Timebar missing

StevenLeroy

Hello everyone,

I need your help hope someone will be able to help me out. Thank you in advanced.

I am working with Coresight 2016 R2. I am setting up a Display in which we can find multiple Trends.  (see image just below)

When a person double click on anytrend, the trend is opened in "full screen ; popup". The issued is that, when the trend is opened, i don't have the opportunity no more to change the time range. The Time bar and the "Now" button is no more present.

Can you tell me if it is normal, even if it is not logic because in 2015 it is present or if there is an option to activate the timebar.  I need the timebar as on the first screenshot.

Thank you for your help and time.

Steven

• Re: Coresight 2016 R2 - Timebar missing
          pmartin

Hi Steven,

This is the default behavior in this version of PI Coresight.

You can set the time range that you see in the pop up trend from the Timebar for the display.

You can also modify this time range in the popup by grabbing the box bottom of the trend and dragging left/right.

Finally, you can set the time range for the display in the url parameters.  For example, in the pop up trend above, I have the url parameters:

pstarttime=2017-04-25T15:28:56.381Z&pendtime=2017-04-26T15:25:56.381Z

If I change this to:

pstarttime=2017-04-24T15:36:24.381Z&pendtime=2017-04-26T15:36:24.381Z

the trend now looks like this:

Do any of these satisfy your requirements?

• Re: Coresight 2016 R2 - Timebar missing
              StevenLeroy

Hello Paul,

First of all, thank you for the quick reply.

Unfortunately, the Business Unit would like to be able to adapt the time range by entering the time as it was in the CoreSight 2015, but if we can't have the same way as it was, i would say it  satisfies my requirements.

I would like to know according to the roadmap of pi vision, will it be able in the future to get back the time bar ? I am asking this question because it was really great as it was before.

Thank you for your response.

Kind regards,

Steven