stan1

Online Training: Configuring PI Data Archive Security Online Course May 2017 - Introduce Yourself

Discussion created by stan1 on May 10, 2017
Latest reply on May 11, 2017 by jkim

Welcome to Configuring PI Data Archive Security Online Course! I hope you are as excited as I am for the class! Security is a such an important topic, and I am glad we will have a chance to focus on it here. Essentially, this thread is for all the students registered for this session (May 1st to May 19th) to introduce themselves just like we would in an in-person class.

Let me start with myself-

My name is Mei and I am a Senior Field Service Engineer at OSIsoft. Over the last 4 years as an engineer at OSIsoft, I have worked in Tech Support, and Field Service. I love helping customers learn how to use the PI System to make their jobs easier.

And now for you-

Please introduce yourself. I would like to learn about you, your role and experiences working with the PI System, and your specific goals for this course.

We may be online, but let's make sure to have a great conversation by taking advantage of this Community to share thoughts and questions throughout the course.

I am really looking forward to working with you all in this class.

Ready?? Let's get started!

Thanks,

Mei

Outcomes