7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2017 7:02 AM by VarbanVarbanov

The PIServerFeature 'Delete Range Feature' is not supported on PIServer 'PI Data Archive '

VarbanVarbanov

Hi, I'm using AF Sdk method of AF Sdk 2016:

//
              // Summary:
              //     This method removes existing data within the specified OSIsoft.AF.Time.AFTimeRange
              //     and inserts the specified values.
              //
              // Parameters:
              //   timeRange:
              //     The bounding time range for removal and replacement of data.
              //
              //   values:
              //     The list of replacement values with an associated OSIsoft.AF.PI.PIPoint for each
              //     value. If an empty list then existing data within the specified OSIsoft.AF.Time.AFTimeRange
              //     will be deleted. The time stamp of OSIsoft.AF.Asset.AFValue in values must be
              //     within the specified OSIsoft.AF.Time.AFTimeRange.
              //
              // Returns:
              //     If there are no errors, then null is returned. Otherwise an OSIsoft.AF.AFErrors`1
              //     instance containing error information is returned.

public AFErrors<AFValue> ReplaceValues(AFTimeRange timeRange, IList<AFValue> values);

I'm receiving the following error:
      The PIServerFeature 'Delete Range Feature' is not supported on PIServer 'PI Data Archive '

PI Archive is 2015 (version 11)

Is it incopatability between AF Sdk and Pi Archive or the error is caused from something else?
      How can i detect if "this feature is supported" in order - if it is not to use different approach?

Thank you in advance for your help!