AnsweredAssumed Answered

export notification recipient list from PI-AF

Question asked by caffreys_col on Jun 6, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 7, 2017 by caffreys_col

Hello Everyone,

Hopefully this is an easy question... I want to export the recipients for each PI-AF notification email (Notification name, then a list of recipients...), is this possible? We have just moved to a new organisational structure and the powers that be "forgot" that with everyone moving roles, then PI Notification recipients also need to be updated. I need a quick way of checking each notification and its recipients to see who is receiving them and then highlighting those people who have left/changed roles.

It will then a be a long slog to change the individual names with position names and then link the position name to each Notification where necessary (the idea is that if I link position names to a Notification, then if the person in that role changes I only have to change the email in the position name setup, not in every Notification that references that persons name).

I've exported the elements in XML format but its not very user friendly to associate the notification with the recipients.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Regards

Colin

Outcomes