We are pleased to announce a joint webinar between OSIsoft and Mathworks on "Using MATLAB with PI System for Analysis and Process Monitoring". This would be a great webinar for joint users of PI System and MATLAB or anyone who would potentially be interested in doing more advanced analytics on PI Data. Register today!
"Do you store process or plant information in the OSIsoft PI System? Would you like to perform more advanced analytics on your historical and real time enterprise data? In this webinar, you will learn how to apply the convenience of advanced analysis in MATLAB to analyze your historical data, prototype mathematical algorithms, and integrate these analytical results back into the PI System. Through an example case study of a wind farm monitoring application using a neural network to detect early system failures, we will show you how to:
- Access PI System data directly into MATLAB
- Perform post-processing, statistical and visual analysis of historical data
- Develop a monitoring algorithm to compare actual and expected power output
- Use the algorithm to detect abnormal system behavior
- Return the algorithmic results back to the PI System for real-time analytics
Graham Dudgeon is the Energy Production Industry Manager at Mathworks.
Chuck Wells is Senior Platform Architect at OSIsoft.
A Q&A session will follow the presentation.