I am working with c# AFSDK to update all the AFValues(against same timestamp) Status to Questionable using "PIPoint.UpdateValues" method of AFAttribute, but this method is updating only the first value in the list. I am looking for some help on this.
Steps of my Code:
1. Fetch All AFValues for particular Attribute In a timestamp range -- Here StartTime and EndTime are same.
2. This returns multiple AFValues for the given TimeStamp.
3. Iterate though each AFValue and update Status to Questionable.
4. Call the "PIPoint.UpdateValues" method of AFAttribute with the updated list in the above step.
5. The result is - only first value in the list is updated with questionable property.