4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2017 2:51 PM by nicka

Offset while navigating in PI ProcessBook

Sreeni13

Hello Everyone,

Whenever we navigate in the full screen mode in PI Processbook the screen shift a little downwards while going from one screen to another. Is there anyway to fix this issue?

• Re: Offset while navigating in PI ProcessBook
          rsun

Hi Sreenivas,

Could you let us know how to replicate your issue? What is the version of the PI ProcessBook? Could you post some screenshots or send us the displays? I simply created two PI ProcessBook displays with a button on each display to go back and forth in the full screen mode, but I don't see the screen shift downward.

You might need to use Arrange > Snap To Grid in the menu to make sure the items in the display go where it supposed to be.

Thanks,

Ricky

Sreeni13

Hello Ricky,

I am attaching the two screenshots related to the problem am facing with the Processbook 2015 version 3.6.0.82.

Opening the screen in full screen mode:

Shift down 1.JPG

Opening the screen while navigating from another screen in full screen mode(i have marked the area because of which the screen is shifted down):

Shift Down 2.JPG

Thanks,

Sreenivas

rsun

Hi Screenivas,

I believe this is expected behavior. The shifted down is actually the window form. Please see screenshot below. When navigating between displays, there is a form open within the PI ProcessBook program.

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

The button brings the display to the top.

Capture3.JPG

I hope this help.

Thanks,

Ricky

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                    nicka

It appears that the second display is opening in windowed mode (i.e., not maximised), you could add the following code to each display to make them automatically maximise on opening, you can access the code editor by holding Left-Alt and pressing F11:

Private Sub Display_Open()

Call ThisDisplay.Maximize

End Sub

3 of 3 people found this helpful