1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 13, 2017 2:02 AM by Bruce.CRTsoft

Online Training: Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink Online Course, July 2017 - Introduce Yourself

jbarkow

Hello,

My name is Jacob Barkow, and I will be the facilitator for this course over the next few weeks. I will be sending out a more detailed email with information about the course soon, but I just wanted to create this thread to give everyone an opportunity to introduce themselves. If you could post your name and organization, as well as how your organization uses PI and what you hope to get out of this course, that will be very helpful for me moving foward. A little bit about my background: I graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Chemical Engineering in 2016, and have been working as a Customer Support Engineer at OSIsoft out of our headquarters in San Leandro, CA for the past year, having spent most of the time adjusting from having lived in Florida my entire life. 

I look forward to working with you for the next few weeks! If you need any information from me leading up to the course, feel free to reach out to me at jbarkow@osisoft.com

-Jacob