5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2017 4:36 PM by nifernando

Building Advanced Displays with PI ProcessBook Online Course August 2017 - Introduce Yourself

nifernando

Hey everyone,

My name is Nish Fernando. I will be the facilitator for Building Advanced Displays with PI ProcessBook over the next three weeks. You will be receiving a more detailed e-mail with information about the course soon. I would like create this thread so that everyone has an opportunity introduce themselves. If you could please take a moment to introduce yourself, I would really appreciate it.

You could simply mention following things (and you are welcome to add/alter, as you want):

• Your name
      • Your organization/company name
      • How you and your company use PI
      • What you hope to get out of this course

A little about me: Before I joined OSIsoft as a Customer Support Engineer, I have worked as a researcher, a Product Implementation Officer, and a Windsurfing sails optic designer. I graduated from University of California, Riverside with an Electrical Engineering degree. 

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. I encourage you to share questions on PI Square (https://pisquare.osisoft.com/community/Learn-PI/building-advanced-displays-with-PI-ProcessBook/content) rather than via e-mails so that other leaners can learn from those questions. I look forward to working with you for the next three weeks.

Regards,

Nish Fernando

nifernando@osisoft.com