1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 10, 2017 4:34 PM by nifernando

Do I have to use AF attributes or element relative to use SQC charts?

nifernando

Is it a requisite that the pi tag has to come from element relative when configuring XY plots /data sets and SQC chart

I don't have the option or I am not  linked to AF Attributes or element relative I have being just manually tag searching

to practice also when in data sets I cant do a syntax or expression do I need to upgrade my pi process book its 2014

• Re: Do I have to use AF attributes or element relative to use SQC charts?
          nifernando

You do not have to use AF Attribute or Element Relative to use SQC charts. You can use PI Point (PI Tag).

Here are the steps;

• Click on SQC and draw a rectangular then you can see the dialog box
          • Select General tab > click on drop down list > Click on Tag Search > search the tag

000938_Clipboard.png

• Once you are done selecting the correct PI Point you can finish reset of the settings of the SQC chart then you should be able to see the SQC chart

000938_Clipboard.png

• If you want add a syntax, then make sure to go to Build Mode and double click on SQC chart
          • Select Sample tab > type the syntax

000938_Clipboard.png

• Now you should be able to see the new changes in your SQC chart

000938_Clipboard.png

If you have any specific questions, you can send me an e-mail: nifernando@osisoft.com

1 of 1 people found this helpful