9 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2017 1:11 PM by tsoutherland

Online Training:  Configuring a Simple PI System Online Course August 2017 - Introduce Yourself

tsoutherland

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Configuring a Simple PI System online course offered by OSIsoft! In this course you will learn how to configure a small and simple PI system, which includes configuring your own interface, buffering, and PI Data Archive. I wanted to break the ice by inviting everyone to introduce themselves and provide a little background on your current involvement with PI is and what you'd like to take away from the next few weeks!

My name is Tyler and I will be your course facilitator for the next three weeks. I am originally from Wilmington, NC and studied Chemical Engineering at NC State University before moving to Philadelphia, PA, to work with OSIsoft. I am a Customer Support Engineer, which means I help customers with troubleshooting issues with their PI systems and also installing and upgrading PI software.

As you go through the course and run into any questions, please feel free to email me at tsoutherland@osisoft.com.