I have two PIAF 2.8.6 client machines :
- DEV001 : Win10 with VS2107 and a bunch of developer tools
- USR001 : Win7 with .net framework and Office
I wrote a small console application to delete some values from a pi point within a time range, using the following statement:
var errors = correctablePoint.ReplaceValues(timeRange, new List<AFValue>());
It works as a charm on DEV001, but on USR001 it does nothing and does not report any error.
When I disable the buffering:
var errors = correctablePoint.ReplaceValues(timeRange, new List<AFValue>(), AFBufferOption.DoNotBuffer);
It works on both machines
Consequentially, I have three questions :
- What are the dependencies to install on USR001 to have the buffering working (msmq, ?)
- Why USR001 doesn’t report errors in the first case ?
- What are the consequences to disable the buffering ?
Thanks in advance for you answers.