3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 27, 2017 6:35 PM by rschmitz

Two PI Vision questions: 1) VB code and 2) multiple trends with different time spans

DLyon

Hi all, I'm new to PI vision but have been working in Process Book for several years and probably at the intermediate development level.  I have a couple of questions:

1) I've created a display in Process Book that has some fairly simple VB code behind it to refresh and auto-scale multiple trends within the display, and in the case of one trend, define a specific 24-hour time span (yesterday).  Is there a way to migrate that code when the display is dropped into PI Vision?

2) Regarding the same display, there are multiple trends intended to look at different spans of time, i.e., 24 hours, 4 hours, 30 minutes.  These were defined using the standard display development process in Process Book.  When the display is migrated to PI Vision, all of the trends are set to the seemingly default time span of 1-hour.  Is there any way to define different time spans for different trends within the same display?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Deane