We have two servers:
1. PDW05 – old production server with the following details:
- MS Windows Server 2003 R2; MS SharePoint Server 2007.
- PI AF Client 2010 R2; PI Web Services 2010 R2, PI WebParts 2010 R2 (see the screenshot below).
- SharePoint web portal http://pdms/
2. APP19 – test server with the following details:
- MS Windows Server 2012 R2; MS SharePoint Server 2013.
- PI AF Client 2017, PI WebParts Services 2013 SP3 (see the screenshot below).
- SharePoint test web portal http://piwp/
There are some pages with Silverlight components, which show information from PI. These Silverlight components were created a long time ago. We have the following issue with them.
1. Let’s take a look at one page with the Silverlight component on our migrated portal http://piwp/ (which is hosted on APP19):
2. We see curves and some information. If we will turn off PDW05, we won’t see anything on the page from http://piwp/:
3. Let’s edit the page:
4. I found this code:
<div align="center"> <object width="1000" height="1800" type="application/x-silverlight-2"><param name="source" value="/PI%20System/Documents/silverlight/GasReinjectionPart1.xap"/><param name="minRuntimeVersion" value="3.0.40818.0"/><param name="background" value="white"/><param name="windowless" value="true"/> <param name="initParams" value="server=pdw05.kio,af=API03"/> </object><iframe id="_sl_historyFrame" style="border: 0px currentcolor; width: 0px; height: 0px;"></iframe> </div>
5. There are two parameters - pdw05.kio.kz, API03. API03 – our AF Cluster Server, but PDW05 is our old server with the old web-portal http://pdms/. I tried to change pdw05.kio to app19.kio, but no success.
6. We found that Silverlight components, probably, are using this url:
How to make these components work with TSTAPP19, for example? I am not sure that we can change the code of these components.