AnsweredAssumed Answered

PI BACnet for closed loop solution

Question asked by KrunalLokhande Champion on Nov 15, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 20, 2017 by gmichaud-verreault

Hi Everyone,

I have few queries with regards to PI BACnet interface and PI System. Hope someone can help me with them.

I am developing a project where we have to monitor and control BACnet systems and take necessary actions wherever necessary. I need to confirm if PI BACnet interface provides the support for closed loop solution where i monitor its devices and attributes and communicate back to devices to control them.

1. OUTPUT PI Points: Can I have PI Points as output i.e. They send output to devices. I want to confirm if we can use PI Systems to interact with devices using interfaces or connectors. Is it possible to send some input to the device to control it?
  2. PI BACnet Interface: Can PI BACnet interface automatically discovers all devices and create PI points. Can I control BACnet devices using PI BACnet interface?
  3. Other Interfaces or Tools: Are there any other tool or interface available or option to achieve a closed loop solution.
  4. Predictive Analytics: Does PI System support explicit support for Predictive analytics?

Thanks,

Krunal Lokhande

Outcomes