gregor

Online Training: Programming in PI Web API Online Course (November 2017) - Introduce Yourself

Discussion created by gregor Employee on Nov 27, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 22, 2017 by gregor

Hello registered Learners,

My name is Gregor Beck. I joined OSIsoft almost 12 years ago, worked in Technical Support for many years and am supporting customers, partners and 3rd parties in utilizing our Developer Technologies for more than 5 years now. I am working out of Frankfurt office. 

I will be your facilitator for this Programming in PI Web API small private online course. The workshop starts today, 27-Nov-2017 and will conclude on Friday, 15-Dec-2017.  This gives us a period of approximately 3 weeks to complete the course.

Please find the video lectures and additional information about the course at Programming in PI Web API.

Please post your questions at the Programming in PI Web API discussion forum or send me an email. I will be contacting you by email soon, so you will have my contact details.

Please consider following the forum to avoid missing any updates posted.

Please introduce yourself by responding to this discussion. We mainly like to know who you are, what you do, your expectations and goals for this course but you are welcome to share anything else you would like to share.

As far as my own goals are concerned, I like you to enjoy this course, make sure that you complete it having learned at least the basics developing applications against a PI Web API endpoint. I am aiming to share enough technical knowledge to enable you to follow along and participate in related discussions that happen over in the PI Developers Club. Furthermore, I like to guide you through available tools and resources to allow you growing your skillset continually.

Happy learning and coding

Outcomes