AnsweredAssumed Answered

i have to configure a tag that is reading from another manually entry tag. the user will enter daily value to this manual entry tag. i have to configure the tag to read every 24 hours and come up with one value if the original manual entry did not change.

Question asked by josephhmoussa on Jan 15, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 18, 2018 by kbobeck

i have to configure a tag that is reading from another manually entry tag. the user will enter daily value to this manual entry tag. i have to configure the tag to read every 24 hours and come up with one value if the original manual entry did not change. we may have 2 values or more per day if the value changed.how could be the tag configuration?

Also i configured scan class 24:00:00 6:00:00 .   i am still having duplicates values on the same day? any help?

Tagcompdevcompdevpercentcompmincompressingconversdigitalsetdisplaydigitsengunitsexcdevexcdevpercentexcmaxexcminexdescfiltercodefutureinstrumenttaglocation1location2location3location4location5recnoscanshutdownsourcetagspansquarerootsrcptidsteptotalcodetypicalvalueuserint1userint2userreal1userreal2zero
Test.X00011-50086400000

Y.CPV

Outcomes