1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 29, 2018 7:53 PM by yutaka.takeda

Online Training: Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink January 2018 - Introduce Yourself

jsaudan

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to create this thread to give everyone the opportunity to introduce themselves.

My name is Jacob Saudan, and I'll be your facilitator for this online course. I'm a product support engineer from OSIsoft's San Leandro office, and I've been working as a product support engineer for about a year and a half now. If you've called in to OSIsoft's technical support during this time then you might have spoken to me already!

If you have any questions about this course you can create a new thread in this space, so that everyone can see and learn from it. If you'd rather ask a question to me directly then you can also email me at jsaudan@osisoft.com . However, asking questions here on this forum is definitely recommended, as the forum is monitored by a few people (and not just me) so you'll get a quicker response.

Even if you don't have a question, you can feel free to use this space to interact with myself and other students throughout the course.

Please take the time to introduce yourself in this thread. Tell us a little bit about your experience with PI, and what specific goals you have for this course.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Thank You,

Jacob Saudan