19 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2018 9:12 PM by zburke

Online Training: Programming in PI Web API Online Course - Introduce Yourself

pmartin

I'm Paul Martin and I will be one of the facilitators for this course.

The course material is available here: Programming in PI Web API

Please feel free to post in this space if you have questions.

I'd like to learn a bit about you.  Please provide a brief description of who you are, what you do, your goals of this course, and anything else you would like to share below.

I'll go first!

Just recently (Jan 15) I became a member of the PI Vision Development Team.  Previously, I worked as a Development Support Engineer and Tech Support Engineer.  I've been with OSIsoft for around 4 years and I'm based out of the Philadelphia office.  My primary goal for this course is to have you complete it and feel capable of developing your own custom PI Web API application.  My secondary goal is to provide you with enough technical knowledge to follow along in the discussions that happen over in the PI Developers Club.

Note: I am no longer facilitating this course.  I will try to respond to inbox messages to direct you to the appropriate place but cannot guarantee I'll see your message.  You should receive an email at the start of the course informing you of whom to direct your inquiries to. Thanks!