15 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2012 10:25 PM by Ahmad Fattahi

OSIsoft vCampus local gathering?

Ahmad Fattahi

There has been some talks about having local vCampus gatherings in a small room or cafe in different cities. The idea is for a couple OSIsoft engineers and/or staff to arrange the small meeting in a city with sufficient interest around a PI System related topic. The format and topics are pretty open at this time.

We are wondering what you think about the idea and if there is sufficient interest in it. In particular:

• Would you attend such a one-day or half-day gathering?
      • What topics you would like to cover?
      • Do you want it as an open-ended discussion about a product/technology or you prefer a more organized presentation?
      • Which location would you suggest?
      • At the end of the day, what would you expect to take away from such an event?

Pleas share your ideas with us so we can deliver the best value

• Re: OSIsoft vCampus local gathering?
          MvanderVeeken

I personally like the idea of catching up with people on more occasions other then our annual pelgrimage in December.

There are quite some cities or (small) countries where there are nice clusters of vCampus PI geeks. I think it could be a nice opportunity! 

One of my thoughts was to maybe tie it to a regional seminar (the afternoon/evening beforehand) to catch up, discuss, eat some geek food and do some programming. These regional seminars tend to be in high accessable areas, with minimal travel time/costs.