1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 13, 2018 10:17 PM by ssauder

How to bring UserID and ReviewerID from BatchDetail table using the PI Interface for Wonderware InBatch

DavidGonzalez7

The following tag never bring the UserID and ReviewerID that is in BatchDetail table.

TAG[9000203].NAME=050_[UNIT]_Batch_Events

TAG[9000203].VALUE=[BATCHID]|[UNIQUEID]|[PROCEDURE]\[UNITPROCEDURE]\[OPERATION]\[PHASE]|[DESCRIPT]|[PARAMETER]|[VALUE]|[OLDVALUE]|[TARGETVALUE]|[ACTUALVALUE]|[EU]|[UNIT]|[ACTIONCD]|[CAMPAIGN]|[LOT]|[TRAIN]|[BATCHSIZE]|[PRODUCTID]|[PRODUCTNAME]|[RECIPEID]|[RECIPENAME]|[RECIPEVERSION]|[RECIPESTATE]|[RECIPETYPE]|[USERID]|[REVIEWERID]|

TAG[9000203].DESCRIPTOR=[Unit] All Unit Batch Events

TAG[9000203].TYPE=string

TAG[9000203].UNITALIAS=Batch_Events

TAG[9000203].ENGUNITS=BATCHID_UNIQUEID_PROCEDURE\UNITPROCEDURE\OPERATION\PHASE_DESCRIPT_PARAMETER_VALUE_OLDVALUE_TARGETVALUE_ACTUALVALUE_EU_UNIT_ACTIONCD_CAMPAIGN_LOT_TRAIN_BATCHSIZE_PRODUCTID_PRODUCTNAME_RECIPEID_RECIPENAME_RECIPEVERSION_RECIPESTATE_RECIPETYPE_USERID

TAG[9000203].TRANSLATE=False

TAG[9000203].TRIGGER=[VALUE]

• Re: How to bring UserID and ReviewerID from BatchDetail table using the PI Interface for Wonderware InBatch
          ssauder

Hi David,

This Tag Template is only triggered by events that contain a [VALUE] placeholder. I did a quick check using a sample Wonderware database and the interface queries, and I do not see any events where there is both a Value and a UserID/ReviewerID. I suspect that it is the same on your system.

You could try triggering on the [EVENT] placeholder to increase the scope of your trigger but I am not certain if that would work either.

Is there a particular event for which you are trying to capture the UserId/ReviewerID?

This is complicated enough that you may want to consider creating a Tech Support case, especially if you are able to provide a copy of your source data.