2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2018 12:32 PM by zgallisa

Duplicity in UnitBatches using Wonderware Inbatch Interfaces

zgallisa

Hi:

Currently we have an WW Inbatch Interface(wwinbatch4) created that is reading from a Database that contains information from a group of units...the Interface has been created only for one of those units (Chroma) and it has filters to avoid the creation of additional units in the Module Database.  These filters were neccesary because the unit was duplicated two different modules on the Module Database. I noticed that this was caused because there is another interface (WWinbatch3)that is reading from the same database but it is supposed to create other units (Fette) different from the one in our interface The difference is that this interface does not have any filters so it is creating all units including the one from my interface under another module (so Chroma exists in two places)... This interface hasn’t been edited because we need a window to do this.

The situation right now is that when a recipe runs, if I verify on the Batch Database Search on the SMT, the UnitBatches under each recipe from my unit are duplicated...

Ex. Batch123

+Batch123

Step1

Step2

+Batch123

Step1

Step2

I am thinking that maybe this duplicity has to be in some way related to the duplicity of the units created by both interfaces and due to the one that doesn’t have any filter...

Can someone tell me if this is a possibility or if there can be a different reason?