2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2018 11:07 AM by SaiKumarReddy

Processbook to Coresight visualization

BirajdarSupriya

Hi All,

I have to visualize a processbook screen to PI Coresight. Will it be possible on PI Ciresight 2013? If not which suitable Coresight Version will be required?

Also, my processbook screens takes data from 6 other data archives(trust and PItoPI interface is created with 6 other PI data archive for required data gathering). Can I directly connect coresight with these 6 different data archives for gathering data directly from those PI servers (6 different processbook screens would be created on coresight and fetch their respective data directly from their respective PI data archives, can this be done)?

Regards,

Supriya

• Re: Processbook to Coresight visualization
          LalBabuShaik

Hi Supriya,

Starting from PI Coresight 2014 (PI Vision), you configure PI Coresight(PI Vision) to import processbooks and manage the same. Please check security/permissions before making processbooks online in PI Coresight/PI Vision.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Processbook to Coresight visualization
            SaiKumarReddy

Can I directly connect coresight with these 6 different data archives for gathering data directly from those PI servers (6 different processbook screens would be created on coresight and fetch their respective data directly from their respective PI data archives, can this be done)?

Yes this can be done,but you have to add the data archives in SDK on Coresight hosted server and in the admin page for coresight(https://localhost/pivision/admin) you have to test the Server connection which would be under overview-->dataservers allowed.

Test the connections and save. (you may need trust for establish connection for the first time once connection is established you can disable the trust if not you would see no data for the tags)

Sai.